Daily fishing trips from Kenai to the west side of Cook Inlet and beyond…
The majority of our full day Alaska fly out fishing trips go to destinations on the West Side of Cook Inlet, with the most popular location being Big River Lake. For the person that simply wants to experience the unmatched thrill of flying in an Alaska floatplane and experience almost everything remote Alaska fly out fishing has to offer in 6-7 hours, these adventures are tough to beat. With bears, salmon, rugged peaks and shimmering glaciers, The West Side of Cook Inlet is an incredible place. Flight time to Big River Lake and other popular destinations on the West Side of Cook Inlet is a mere 20 minutes, making this the most affordable Alaska fly out option we offer. Other popular West Cook Inlet fly out locations inlclude the Kustatan, Buchatna Creek, the Chuit, The Theodore, among others. As we are fishing these area on a daily basis we can always advise you of the most productive locations assuring you the best trip possible. Some locations lend themselves more readily to different fishing methods such as wade fishing and fly fishing and this information is included in the descriptions below.
- Please note that these are generally 6-7 hour excursions.
- Round trip float plane service is included.
- Guide, boat (if necessary) rods, reels, all tackle and bait, flies, etc… are included and provided for you.
- Hip boots or chest waders are provided for you.
- You provide: Warm clothes, rain gear, fishing license and a lunch.
Fly Out Fishing Options:
- Big River Lake / Wolverine Creek Sockeye, Silvers, Bear Viewing
- Kustatan River Silver Salmon
- Bachatna Creek Silver Salmon
- Chuitna River Rainbow Trout and Silver Salmon
- Theodore River Silver Salmon
- Crescent Lake Sockeye, Silvers, Lake Trout and Dolly Varden
*We also offer a number of more exclusive and remote fly out trips that require the plane to stay with you for the entire trip and can include more than one destination.